Our Car Repair Experts Top 10 Recommended Christmas Presents for your Vehicle
1) Car Organiser – Car organisers are essential to keep items like a first aid kit, sunglasses, chargers, files, mobiles, water bottles, cups, glasses medicines, trash, etc. It helps you to keep the car neat, tidy and provides a safe place for items, so nothing slides under the pedals.
2) USB car charger – By keeping a charger in your car, you can ensure that you can charge your phone in the case of an emergency. However, plugging your phone into a car’s USB port could stall the charging and even damage the charger. Charging your phone could even drain a car’s battery, especially if it is an older model. Our car repair experts recommend that the best thing to do is to charge your phone at home using an outlet.
3) Car steering knob – A car steering knob can be attached to the steering wheel outside rim, facing the driver, and can be rotated easily. It helps in using the steering wheel, single-handedly, and comfortably, without using much force to enable the driver to focus on other controls & also for driving it in the reverse direction or for U-turns.
4) Car perfume/fresheners – Car air freshener/perfumes are a necessity more than a luxury for vehicle owners. They emit fragrances and are typically used for small, close-knit interior-like cars. Our vehicle body shop specialists find that they create a blissful, fragrant environment making the ride pleasurable.
5) Car armrest – Our car repair specialists find that the car armrests give occasional rest to your arms especially when you are on long drives. They can be fitted near the handbrake area and do not obstruct changing gears or using the handbrake. A central car armrest, which commonly folds away based on user preference, includes a storage compartment and sometimes even cup holders, ashtray, and USB ports.
6) Car ashtray – It is essential for your safety and also to keep your car interior clean to dispose of your cigarette butts and ash. Car ashtrays are made from heat-resistant materials and are easy to attach in the cupholder slot and keep odours at a minimum.
7) Car mobile holder – It is a neat lightweight car mobile holder designed to make a smartphone operate as a head-up display. Its tinted plastic lens with a mirror coating results in crisp easy-to-grasp reflection. Hence, you can see both the road ahead and directions reflected on the lens in front of your eyes.
8) Car steering wheel covers – A high-quality car steering wheel cover protects the steering wheel from wear and tear and ensures proper grip, especially during flat tyre cases. It also controls the temperature on the wheel and gives a comfortable driving experience in summer as well as winter. Our car repair experts find that it also reduces driving fatigue.
9) Car dashboard mats – Car dashboard mats ensure sunlight protection, reduce glare, avoid heat damage, and block dirt, dust, & scratch. Our vehicle body shop experts find that they make it convenient to keep your mobile phones, keys, coffee mug, sunglasses, keys, and other allied items on the dashboard, without falling.
10) Dash cam – Our alloy wheel repair experts know that the best dash cams can massively increase your safety on the road. A basic dashboard camera will record the road ahead, providing evidence in case of an insurance or legal claim, but the best dash cams do so much more, offering driver aids to alert to lane drift or getting too close to a vehicle in front – or even contacting emergency services automatically. Dash cam footage can provide important evidence of driving incidents, so while it’s not necessary for dash cams to record high resolution 4K video, it’s definitely going to be an advantage if events take place in the distance. Also, while regular dash cams just cover the front of a vehicle, showing the view through the windscreen, some come in pairs with a second rear-facing camera to record what’s going on behind as well.
Use Jenkins & Pain, Award-Winning Express Repairs Centre
There you have it, if you do find yourself needing breakdown repair, plasti dip, car bodywork repair or vehicle damage repair and need a car repair or van repair you can count on us to complete all jobs using industry-standard processes at our express repairs centre. Our vehicle body shop repair centre offers free quotes and with our exclusive repair service, we are sure you will be happy with the results. Contact our Vehicle Body Shop today. Jenkins & Pain are a vehicle accident repair centre based in Dover, Kent. We are proud to call ourselves an award-winning accident repair centre. Check out our guide on how to look after your alloys!
Ready to Visit Our Vehicle Body Shop?
We understand how costly and inconvenient it is for a vehicle to be off the road and therefore we use processes that ensure your vehicle is repaired quickly and efficiently. So whether you need minor scratch repairs, major body repair, or alloy wheel refurbishment, our van body shop and car body shop can guarantee a high-quality service. We also repair light commercial vehicles and motorhomes. Contact us today for a paint repair at our Car Body Shop!